2013年7月23日星期二

rs3 was useable with eoc rs


 Why the haters? Jagex are only improving Runescape by introducing better visuals, and simplifying the GUI. I see sell runescape accounts no problem with with R3. Many people don't like change. But put yourself in a developers shoes.....what would you do to improve your players experience? How else would you look to create an engaging product?

Hey Phil, how are you? Could you tell me why are you sell rs accounts making people pay all over again the game by ruining the real RS and creating a new one for money purpose? Was it fun to crash one of the best games I have ever played with many thing to do, a lot of funny histories and quest, monsters to destroy and a very unique type of game play which was totally innovator? Rs was the game a played for longer o probably would be playing right now if it was anything like in 2005-2011. Quest was my favorite part in the game and I have to congratulate you for all you have done in this regard. I really miss it… (Sorry for any grammar problem).

Spin the Wheel and get an exquisite weapon--which doesn't even show up! All these people complaining about lag. I'm using a 6 year laptop that before rs3 was useable with eoc rs. I have 0 lag now and I'm playing on highest graphic settings.  That moment when your computer can't take the RS3 HTML5 Beta, but can handle Skyrim on Ultra. lol

 i have made a amazing video of the sixth age and i would love to share it with you is there a email i can send it to? Okay tbh, buy runescape accounts the NIS is hella epic and a great evolution to the game and Idk why theres so much hate on it? But, my question is: why am I lagging so much? Is it because you guys are constantly updating it with the new release, or because of the new client?

没有评论:

发表评论