2015年3月17日星期二

Crafting Log Organization by Class Usage


The crafting log is great as it is, but when you're crafting for a specific class it can get a little disorganized. In my experience, I have to search through my log for all the items the class can or would use, then favorite as many as I can. This takes over the favorites section and is very time consuming as I have to do so for each crafting class I'm using.
Instead, I think that all crafters would love to  buy ffxiv gil have an alternate mode where recipes are organized by class rather than by level. There wouldn't even need to be a section for each individual class, recipes would mostly be divided up into disciples of hand, land, war, and magic. Additionally, you might want to add a material section and divide some sections into their stat focuses. For example, a culinarian might have sections for DoH craftsmanship, control, and CP.


I really think this would greatly streamline crafting, especially once you're done leveling a craft.
Aren't the recipes already in order of their level within the 5 level sections? I'd assume that they'd stick with that, so all you'd have to do is look through the section for the class your crafting for and scroll through looking for the level your working on now. It's already divided by level with a ridiculous number of subsections that are hard to work with, and searching it now means scanning each and every tooltip to see if it's usable for the class you're working on.
Unless you mean that the list would contain recipes from every crafting class; that's a bit overkill, don't you think? The recipe book is already divided by crafting class so you can actually craft everything in that section with your current equipment. I'd think they'd wanna keep that and just replace the level division with target disciple of ____ division for this alternate mode.

没有评论:

发表评论