2013年7月2日星期二

I made custom figs for my d3 account


I can't even see one hate comment yet people saying that it's not poorly made. Kudos to the creator of this figure well done!Love the figure, but a DH with two hand crossbows seems to not exist in D3..... (including mine)...

Diablo 3 items for sale


This took me a long time is bcus it's been a while since I made custom figs for my d3 account... it's not really hard to make custom figs of any kind ... just needs time and patience. If u like custom figs or like to see how things are done ... just add my FB ... Tq to the Diablo team for showcasing this ...

Wow cry more if saying the toy was poorly made hurts someones feeling they should probably not ever read trade chat in game.If everyone thinks its so bad why don't you go and make one yourselves? Its not a official action figure Blizzard is putting out its fan made. Jesus so quick to buy diablo 3 account tear down someones hard work without putting in the thought of how much time and effort that one person put into it.Nice toy, help me refund D3 so I can buy this!

没有评论:

发表评论