2013年7月16日星期二

i see Zaros as a god of the god's


Real power never dies. Find out more about the empty lord Zaros here! So is he like a new god? Or part of a quest sell runescape accounts? New items?

Zamorak was my favorite, but to know he had one god above him makes this even better. Looking forward to future updates involving Zaros. He isn't new, but he isn't as mainstream as the main three gods. I remember Bandos, Armadyl, and Zaros when they started gaining more recognition sell rs accounts, but I feel there may have been more gods added recently I do not know about. Dont you know about Zaros? the fearless god? Zaros has always been around, no one knew about his presence. My Empty Lord shall return.

 Zaros has the most powerful god oriented items in the game. The first mention of Zaros proper was when Desert Treasure was released, so Zaros has been around for about 8 years.  Zaros has been around since I think Desert Treasure, because if you look at the Ancient Staff, it has the same pattern as the floor in the Zaros room for Nex.  He was mentioned for the first time in The Digsite quest (2003), Then in Desert Treasure quest (2005), Azzanadra contacts Zaros in Temple at Senntisten quest (2009)

To me i see Zaros as a god of the god's. In the story it was his power the gave a berth to zamorak. Lord Zaros rules all.

没有评论:

发表评论