2013年7月18日星期四

Jagex should remove skills in runescape


 Jagex should remove skills in the rs, that's probably why I never finish the game cause of them. if we all sell crown of seasons for high prices people have to pay high prices  so lets all flash mob w2 with super high prices until people have to pay that price!!!, lets all get rich!!! So this is gunna be a start of another god war? are we really prepared for runescape accounts sell this? Are we done through all the nerfs and now focusing on the game? Im stuck between Seren and Zaros. I need help deciding between the two.  being as your asking and say it would be easy for noobs one can only assume you are indeed a noob? Awesome. Looks like ceremonial god.

Well I'm not stupid enough to brown nose ex-mortals just because of their power. Saradomin the only true rs god.   After World Wakes i will chose either Guthix or Godless if those are options for upcoming events.  I love this picture. Zaros and his.... well you know.  I like Zaros, but I prefer Armadyl because he is like me. Question- will Jagex actually rs accounts for sale allow players to kill off the gods? I mean...If the Godless are strong enough to do it, would there be an update for a god dying? I feel like a lot of people would get pissed.  forget that just bring back guthix the ultimate god. Zaros, Saradomin, Zamorak and Bandos are too mainstream... ARMADYL!!! I still think Guthix as a head banging idiot. jagex check your email please someone hijacked my account and it was probably due to my constant world hopping to try to find a PARTY HAT! They're coming back? Not on my watch. hey man what the hell is going on I paid 5 mill for a starfury 2h sword an it don't even hit 800, I got 76 str and 70 att.   just follow the true GOD
the one that created Elder god sell rs accounts

没有评论:

发表评论