2013年6月25日星期二


The only reason that they add more lodestones becaused the want to expand the size of gielinor after the rs3 update!

It was mentioned in the around the campfire q&a...Because the increased draw distance makes more obvious the tinyness of Gielinor....dont forget the the curent map's size about 1,5-2 km2! (assuming that the player about 180 cm tall)- including oceans and everything.

So in long case we NEED this update...the everywhere teleports in the expanded worls wont be unnecesarry.21
I have to spend time travelling from a place to runescape accounts selling another rather than enjoying the game itself" I completely agree with you.

I almost feel like these lodestones are too easy. I know you have to get to them first, but once you unlock them, you have no need to purchase law runes anymore to teleport places. I remember purchasing hundreds of law runes just to teleport to the simple places. Now I just use to  buy runescape gold the lodestone and it just feels too easy. Is it too much to ask for less lodestones perhaps? Then maybe more teleports with certain magic levels. I know it's odd I'm asking for less of the easy way out, but when I teleport using magic, I know I've earned it.

没有评论:

发表评论