2013年6月13日星期四

fight for Sanctuary


It's what the items are for, silly goose. Sure, the dialogue was a little silly at times.....but I still enjoy the storyline. Not my fault that you didn't like it. Some people like Twilight and I don't. But that doesn't mean they're wrong. You're a super silly goose.You mean the supposed items that are so amazing and almighty and unique compared to D2? How does that make the game rewarding and satisfying? You enjoy finding an item that SEEMS good at first only to have it roll an affix belonging to a COMPLETELY different class? Such as intelligence on a bow or strength on a staff? There IS no storyline, they killed off Deckard Cain in the most pitiful way imaginable. You are wrong on  diablo 3 accounts every count here. Check your eyes, mate.

his game actually does look improved in the console version and I would enjoy playing it. I have a fair amount of fun on the PC version and I think one of the things I look forward to most is being able to play local multiplayer cheap D3 items.

In my personal opinion, I'm thinking this is completely the style of game that would've benefitted much more from console gaming to begin with. Hope Blizzard does well with this ^.^

Eduard Bunaciu, you lost this one im on vincents side. XD also this is just another day on the internet , where everything is fine ... until you have a different opinion.

 William Ménard you should first understand the meaning behind the game and if you still dont like it then   cheap d3 gold its just cuz its not your kind of game but yet it doesnt mean that the game is bad its perfect in my opinion and i think that if blizz could have put it on iphones they should its simple gives u soooo many hours of fun and atleast the story line seems like not so diff from reallty if u know what i mean 

没有评论:

发表评论