2013年6月19日星期三

blizz just keeps the middle finger on hold for us


Our inability to program is the sole reason all of our arguments are pointless. What gamer can actually have an opinion about a game? What do they really know about games? Since we can't program, I guess nothing. Good thing I can program in Z80, so basically everything I say will be in a bible of hate.

I didn't say your argument was pointless at all cheap D3 gold . I was just curious if you could do a better job...

Hahaha I love how every single comment is people bashing on D3. I seriously don't think the guys at blizzard even care that their fan base is dying faster than Any other game I've seen

After the nightmares that were Cataclysm, D3 and Mists I think blizz just keeps Diablo3 account the middle finger on hold for us . But will they make it up to us? Nope. Screw you Blizzard.

 I loved the pity clap for d3 during the Sony conference. No one likes your rubbish game.This game has won how many awards compared to D2? I don't even like D2 a great deal but I still respect it for what it did...this game was a total spit in the face to those who waited, and those that blindly accept this type of gaming as standard are why the industry will eventually keep setting the bar lower and lower...but whatever...maybe E3 will be a miracle...

没有评论:

发表评论