2013年6月22日星期六

I don't mind the SOF to be flooded with cosmetics


They have to publish them by law, but it won't be until the end of September and that one will cover up to 31 December 2012. They have to publish incomes, but do they need to specify from what ? Could be like 60 mil and we wont know, for example, 15 mil from membership and 45 mil form Sof.
Not everybody is against this. A chance for free XP? I'm all for it! I hope I get the Lamp of the Djinn, but if I don't, it'll be fun trying. I'm part of the community and I'm for it . Most everybody I know are buy runescape accounts excited for the possibility of free XP that these lamps can bring. Its just the naysayers who are vocal on these forums.

Jagex and Yelps, you rock. Don't listen to buy rs gold the naysayers.
To be honest....

I prefer cosmetics over exp and gp....
I don't mind the SOF to be flooded with cosmetics.

It's just that there are so many things are not necessary. True, but they normally break it down. Last year's was 'game sales', advertising and 'other'.

Even if they lump it in with game sales we'll be able to get a rough idea as I'm pretty sure membership numbers haven't increased.
Now this looks like the game for me
So everybody, come spin with me
'Cause we all need a little more exp
'Cause it feels so empty without Squeal

没有评论:

发表评论