2015年5月5日星期二

ffxiv summon Alexander

 Doesn't that castle sorta look like the summon Alexander from Final Fantasy 9? I think i remember reading that Alexander is going to be the new 'coil'. I heard it would be the next Ct, but we won't know for sure till we see it. They said its gonna replace coil alexander is where u go 2 get the high lvl gear like coil. Nope, it doesn't look like FFXIV Gil.

Neil, It is Coil, not Coils.

I jumped on the benchmark first thing when I got home, cheap FFXIV gil to try designing my Au Ra. I love most everything about this game, but I'm so disappointed with the female Au Ra faces! I was able to tweak the one with the laid back horns enough to fix it, but the club and fin horn faces just look dopey. The eyes droop, the faces are giant and square... And where is the horn customization mentioned in that video interview?
 I could care less about twitter, but I want to see the new race
i rather wait til he expansion comes out then i will try it out
Why does my laptop have to be crap, well guess I have to wait for early access to play with character creator on ps4 cheap FFXIV Gil
US and Canada only... again? buy FFXIV gil Man that's a Shame. US and Canada is just a part of America, not all...
 I don't recall seeing Au Ra character creation being available on the Benchmark. I had three options, one was a pre-made Hyur and the other two were two of my save slots.
Also you can start with the pre-made Hyur, and just change the race.
Open the benchmark. It's on the bottom left. Says character creation.

没有评论:

发表评论