2015年4月28日星期二

Playing DFO to do the challenge

Hello:
CEO. I recently asked someone else to play DFO for me to do the challenge since I have exams to finish. I gave him my e-mail address DFO gold and passwords so that he could do that. However, now I found that I could not log in my account since all my account information including my register e-mail address and passwords are incorrect. Can your team do something to help me get back my account? I felt really sad since I start at obt1 and now I found my account was stolen by someone .
Your account wasn't stolen, you gave them the account to do the work for you and was surprised when they didn't give it back. You violated TOS by having other people play it for you.
This applies to pretty much every game, u should not have given ur information to anyone for something like this will definitely happen if u do. If u couldnt play ur char for one day, don't sweat it cause ur fp will carry onto tomorrows fp and ull get 2x exp For the amoint of fp u didn't buy DFO gold use for the day before.
you need more channels for lv70s.
Absoulutely
True, I am pretty sure the dev team is aware of this issue.
I keep getting a error massage "Failed to install files. buy DFO gold  - 1 Check you disk space for availability Please free up enough space and restart your computer" I turned off firewall and rebooted the computer but nothing, I have at least 100GB left on my hard drive so that should be an issue
 If you are using mods you have to re allow the NPK index for every patch

没有评论:

发表评论