2015年5月7日星期四

DFO FS sader

What if the ranger pulled out a bow and arrow and it shoots through guys and pins them against a wall? Can someone tell me where i can get some help...I am having issues with bugs in the game....and can not get anyone to answer me about them.

OT but I'd also like Fair PVP to be back, even if the character advantages are "minor" you should still give us buy Dungeon Fighter Gold the option to play on an even playing field with the opponent.

For my FS sader, realistically i want a self buff that makes all my other buffs for a short time buff the whole party. Unrealistically I want DFO Gold my sader to buff himself with an explosion that every 2 seconds explodes dealing 9001% weapon damage . I would like more skills for Asura that use the Wave Brands. An actual wave sword that consumed one or more brand would be nice, I think. Something to work off of the Asura's Second Awakening Indra's lightning passive. Not that I know what that is!

for Female Grappler, I want Hurricane Superplex already

But in terms of skills not yet in DFO, I have to agree, Ranger needs some new skills, something that has more use with the revolvers. Unfortunately, the only skill I can think of at the moment would belong to Female Grapplers, a passive that would make the down fling into a jump up-throw down with a bigger shockwave!

没有评论:

发表评论