2015年4月20日星期一

how to choose main job for FFXIV

If I have XIV on pc and not on ps4 but I have the free trial on ps4 and if I buy heavensword for ps4 do I need the original xiv for ps4 in order to play. But you only need to buy the collector's edition on one platform and it would work for FFXIV Gil both since that's account-based, if you're interested in that stuff.

Dam must finish main story first , must get going just to play dark knight ! As a WHM I want to try Astrologian. Maybe it will be my new main job or it will work very well with my WHM.  I like how the Dark Knights are like the Rogues, as far as lore.
buy FFXIV gil
 Is it true it'll come out same time as Mac version? Yeah, Mac version and DX11 release at the same time as Heavensward.i want some game play for the dark knight please D: maby even some abilitys. no more region restrict on steam please, i wanna play through steam .

没有评论:

发表评论