2015年4月15日星期三

make a EU version of FFXIV contest

Is there any intention to make a EU version of FFXIV contest?  But I can naturally do a posh English voice that would sound better then the forced ones in game.  Goddamit im English why cant I enter?
buy FFXIV Gil
Well, there is hardly any voice acting in this game as it is.  Honestly with how bad most of the voice acting is, this won't be too hard for the participants.

  I have considered going into voice acting, it would fun to try this, however, I am from the UK, so I am not eligible to enter :S   Too Bad i live in Mexico... it would be fun to do VA for this game in spanish.

 Wouldn't mind doin a collab with some folks for this.& FFXIV Gil;  I prefer to hear different accents in Europe than American.Aww this sounds so fun! I wish I could join ;www; can you stop limiting these events to regions.    I have sooo many idea for a comedy entry, but can't enter as I live in the eu.

没有评论:

发表评论