2015年4月1日星期三

DFO is interesting

Not trying to be a pain in the butt, but I still don't buy DFO Gold have my alpha characters on Cain. Should I submit another ticket? should be female slayer, I saw a F&Q in their official website somewhere and mentioned slayer, gunner, fighter and mage are available in both gender. Pretty sure female slayer is on their plan. The question is, will they release all 4 sub-classes in the same time, because I really want to play Vagabond. (Vagabond and DT were release later than SM and DS)

Whenever I try to start DFO the screen goes black and then minimizes the game. I can click the icon, but it does nothing. Haven't been able to play for a few days. Anyone know a fix? When the launcher pops up, immediately press ALT TAB, then once you log in change your settings to DFO Gold window full and that should fix the Problem. Wow Neople, you guys cared enough to get my alpha characters back, you are a badass company, all videogame companies should look to you for a hands on style that really involves the fans!

没有评论:

发表评论