2015年3月30日星期一

dungeons are cross server of FFXIV

I can't buy physic copy of this game from my country, it's not in the list.  I have heard dungeons are cross server will you be fixing them or will they go neglected? 5 hour queue.
buy FFXIV Gil
 What's your server and what are you queuing for? I have never heard of a 5 hour q and I'm dps lol.  It says in picture on the right hand side of screen dungeon The Chrysalis, for main story quest An Uninvited Ascian picture also shows the queue time of 5 hours. There's no reason for doing Chrysalis other than help friends or just fun, so this kind of cheap FFXIV Gil content usually get very long queues. What about getting your own party on Party Finder or ask for friends to help?

 Last time i did Chrysalis was last week and it didn't take more than 30 min as SMN, probably because there's still people doing the roulette. Will Heavensward collectors box edition be available in EB Games Australia?

没有评论:

发表评论