2015年3月23日星期一

Chocobo Racing

Did you even play final; fantasy 7. the grind in the gold saucer on that game was insane just to get omnislash?

Yeah I did. I know the grind is terrible. It is a JRPG after all. And they are known to be horrible for grinding. But the fact remains that the prices on the prizes and the payouts are just horrible. Sure there are GATES every 30 minutes but who has time for that in all honesty? You're just running around playing mini games with at most a 5MGP payout. And let's not forget the payouts on Chocobo Racing. 81MGP for cheap FFXIV Gil first place. Are you kidding me with that? For myself and a lot of people I know outside the game trying to get either of the mounts or either of the outfits with their schedules would take weeks if not months. I'm just saying maybe take half off the big ticket items to make em easier to get or buff the payouts make the mini games payout max of like 20 or something. And actually make first place for Chocobo Racing feel like you've accomplished something.

 I'll agree if no one has a Fenrir mount before 3.0 comes out, but I'm betting that won't be the case. MMOs aren't supposed to be about instant gratification; you need to put in time to earn what you want. Relics and Mythics in FFXI? Those were ridiculous. I've seen nothing of the sort in FFXIV so far.

没有评论:

发表评论