2016年12月13日星期二

I did buy NCoin

I can't even get the launcher to update. It's constantly telling me I have a connection problem. I've tried every fix known to the Internet and I've managed to download other client like Glyph and Uplay but not NC SOFT. from what i know all NC-west games are being hit by waves of DDOS attacks from angry ppl whos countries got banned from the games Buy Blade and Soul Gold .  Copy paste of what someone said on the forums about your horrible customer service:

A week ago I have bought several items from the BCM that were marketed as if they could do something that they could not. Now I'm not a regular at the BCM and I'm not so familiar with BCM items, but it really does not matter that I'm not a regular customer. What really matters is that they market their items right, and honor what items descriptions they put up so that shams don't happen.

Here is what happened:

I spent some amount of money on these specific items. I realized they didn't work the way said on the BCM page and in the item description. I went to support and asked them if they could help me out, and initially I got "we are investigating", with what sounded like an attempt to blow me off.

I asked {CC} Cyan to help me a bit out and so the ticket continued. Cheap Blade and Soul Gold Thanks {CC} Cyan!

After a while, they respond back with an offer to refund my NCoin because they mis-advertised an item, however there is nothing else I wanted to spend NCoin on other than the several items I wanted to have. It is like they are forcing me to buy their expensive dye pedals or whatever stuff I don't want on the BCM. Its even more complicated, but in the end I missed out on taking advantage of other deals in other games due to my limited budget. A refund on NCoin doesn't solve the issue.

We messaged back and forth on the subject of honoring what they advertised until they started sounding like they were blaming me for buying NCoin and they also started making excuses about how limited they are in power to help my situation out. They basically sounded like as if they were the victim, when really I'm the one who put money into this whole sham.

Now I did buy NCoin so that I could pay an adjusted "subscription" for playing Aion (accounting for all the upsets), but this was under the condition that I get something I wanted back in return. I feel as if it really was my fault to buy NCoin, just like the GM implied, and I shouldn't have been a good person and pay for playing on their servers. I can assure you that I will not be buying any NCoin for a while, or ever if this doesn't get resolved.

没有评论:

发表评论