2016年12月6日星期二

FINAL FANTASY XIV has to offer adventurers

In the hope that would-be adventurers can experience all that FINAL FANTASY XIV has to offer, we are pleased to announce the Free Login Campaign! If you or any of your friends are currently taking a break from your adventures in Eorzea, you won't want to miss out on this limited-time event! Details:   Pretty terrible timing to schedule this alongside XV release, FFXIV Gil or at least the first weekend that people will be able to play during lol. They have a month to use those 4 days. People can just use it later on in the time.

Derp, I read it as ending 12.4, good call! Well there may be people out there that don't want XV but have been wanting to try FFXIV? Or haven't gotten XV yet? :b I dont want XV, stupid game with such fantasy overrated charcters and creatures , but i do like XIV been my most favorite mmo for 3 yeara now. I'm floored at your criticism of the creatures in XV when XIV has a flying whale lol. Everyone has their opinions and likes though, just seems like FF in general would be something you wouldn't like.

Oh yes XV so awesome. I get to be my own emo boy band. Xv is pretty fucking great. And also if you don't realize most final fantasy or Japanese characters have styles like that you clearly haven't played many jrpgs. Cheap FFXIV Gil why dude i prefer to play ffxiv any day lol. People who haven't tried the fully released XV criticising about it. Says a lot about them. It makes perfect sense, because Final Fantasy 14 is a PC game and FInal Fantasy 15 won't be released for PC for another year so all us PC gamers that don't own consoles will be wanting to get back into the world.

I platinumed 14 on ps4 it's why I won't return to it unless they add trophies for ps4 during the expansion I love the game just it's my hobby just like gamerscore was. For those who never try FF15 and think it is bad surely are those who can't even afford a Ps4. Salty eyes. Final fantasy 15 is great. Laughed so hard at "emo boy band". That's the first thing that I thought when I saw them xD I like FFXV though and watched Kingsglaive and Brotherhood too. This campaign will run for a whole month, great timing 'coz my sister was thinking of getting back to the game (EDIT: Because of Starlight and Heavensturn)

没有评论:

发表评论