2016年11月9日星期三

FFXI Dragoon

I love my console. It's never let me down. And my character is forever stored away on ps2. All my log in information. I belonged to 3 linkshells. I miss it.  I've tried to log in, but for some reason my 'one time password' key is not working. I enter the numbers and it comes out as incorrect. Any ideas? I know the actual SE email and password are fine. i miss my pup, 96 only, never reach 99TT.Happened to me when I use to play, try this.

At the log in screen press the button on the token and after the numbers pop up wait and let it clear, then hit it again and use that number. Thanks guys. I contacted SE and had to resync my token. FFXIV Gil Everything good now. Chat with SE help desk they'll fix it for you. I wish they'd do something similar to FFXIV. Last time I jumped on for a free weekend all my friends where gone and my LS was literally empty. I by some miracle ran into an old friend from an old LS and ended up going to FFXIV for a while. I'd love to go back to that for a bit to see if a subscription is worth it still. I loved my FFXI Dragoon but FFXIV dragoon looked so pimp!

 These changes made this game a bit easier to play but at the same time, made it is a bit boring. I can't state the changes are good or bad. Bring it to ps4 campainge 😁🤓 Buy FFXIV Gil lolol i played this game for along time miss it for sure my lil'ru was one bad mama jama mage anything mage.

Really wish I could. Every time I install and try to play, I get the same crap error message. I miss this game and wish I could play it again. Come on guys. This game should be free for a long time, now.. It's become a ghost town thanks to all the dumb changes from Abyssea and onwards; that's what's changed. I miss this game so much! But can't go back, was emotional as hell when I quit. I didn't like the changes, that's why i quit. :\ Sorry Square.  Wish it was a little cheaper like 4.99 a month or something. It probably bring some people to being cheaper. Sure bring it back for my PS2 or my Xbox 360 and I'll play the game till the goblins come home. It would take me from now until the 12 th just to update that damn game.

没有评论:

发表评论