2016年11月20日星期日

Fantastic Beasts in Final Fantasy XV

We heard you’re looking forward to Fantastic Beasts! Find them in Final Fantasy XV! I'm loving the marketing of Final Fantasy XV, keep it up Square! These last few days can't come soon enough!   Batuhan Enes Aykun You must be new to the gaming industry.Companies have been doing this for years. In exchange for a (usually only timed) exclusive cosmetic or otherwise useless dlc the companies will prominently display the game in their stores and advertisement.

If you don't agree with this practice then take it up with Gamestop, Amazon, and the people that buy into this sort of thing. Square's out to make sales and this is what gets them.Find and catch them in World of Final Fantasy too! Great game and underrated. I'm gonna order DBZ XV2 and that 3ds online so i can beat the lines. Buy FFXIV Gil I love world of Final Fantasy, I even got the collectors edition. been desperately trying to platinum WoFF cause I know that as awesome as it is I'll instantly forget that it and pokemon sun/moon exist on the 29th.

Can we get an answer as to why Peru have managed to release the game early? I swear if anyone spoils this for me I will kill . True these days cant come soon enough,but each day I enjoy the moment Cheap FFXIV Gil...with a bit of anime/demo/Kingsglaive/trailers/artworks/interviews and so on. Because when the game starts...there will be nothing of those nostalgic teasers running around ur nose.  Nice one!! I love the one that looked like Thunderbird, though! Kinda wish there's one like Occamy, but that Midgard snake--I forgot it's full name--is cool and gorgeous!

Saw the movie already... didn't quite catch why there were so many people waring capes... waiting for ffxv to be release to fart like Marlboro. I'm so worried that this game is gonna be crap on my OG PS4. Makes me want a Pro so bad. But I'mma wait til after the game comes out and see what the deal is... Ordered the game on PSN a couple of weeks ago. I hope there's a pre-load for it, because it looks like it's going to be huge and I only have a five hour window each night to download things without snuffing out our data restriction.

没有评论:

发表评论