2016年9月22日星期四

They make old content useful Troy Leonard in FFXIV

Is there a good game Hidden in the patch or is it more of "hey you logged in for 10 minutes! Here is some free gear!" Verticals profession systems are the bane of mmo's.  I like being able to change anywhere, not like 11 where you had to go back to your moogle house and change there. I like to game when you actually got something it meant something.

 I like the one where your guy turns in to a ninja. I've debated with some friends on vertical progression a few times and while I agree horizontal is where it's at this game (imo) buy FFXIV Gil is too young for that yet. Take ffxi for example, most people played during the 6ish year stretch where 75 was the level cap so horizontal made tons of sense. To me it wouldn't really fit in 14 (yet) since the level cap is still being talked about being raised.

"Verticals profession systems are the bane of mmo's" I guess somebody forgot to tell World of Warcraft that. Brian Strauser it's because hey keep raising it. I hope they don't again. Cheap FFXIV Gil They keep making their old content irrelevant with each patch. Why spend time developing a fight if in 3 months there is no point to it except for bird farming.

 They make old content useful Troy Leonard. It might not be for yourself (except for relic grinding) but they do make you rerun old content. And even if its just for ponies or birds, its still a point to running old content.  I miss the days of doing quest, like for the brown belt in XI, were the gear you got could last for a very long time. Hurry up and fix the part where you sign up, everytime I try to sign up when it gets to asking me for the verification code the thing stops responding and not only on one of my computers but the 2nd one as well.

没有评论:

发表评论