2016年9月29日星期四

Blade & Soul costume design contest

So many nice costume there, but you guys keep releasing shitty outfits every friday, it looks the same but different color. ? How manananahanay timmmmmmesss is my game going to disconnect?? I just disconnected 4 times in 10 minutes!!!! When I resurrect, when I windstride, when I resurrect dead and re resurrect, when I restart game after disconnecting.

Don't talk about my network connection Buy Blade and Soul Gold cause I get the best internet connection. I repair the game! All of what I can do still disconnects. As I write this I am waiting for the game to restart. Cheap Blade and Soul Gold People saying wonderland suck probably the same people who complain about the game being impossible to gear for when their max toon is lvl 47 with awakened infernal weapon.




The dude copied it from someone else, it's not even his own design....get your facts straight ebfore attempting to flame.... First off, source. This is the first I'm hearing of it. Second, I didn't claim it was as original design, the only thing I implied is that it is the best looking costume, I'm glad we are getting it. Are you one of the crybabies who complains every patch?

没有评论:

发表评论