2016年2月29日星期一

FFXIV cosmetic items

I could see the people from 1.0 and only those people having whatever they got. But these items are from an in game EVENT. There's no hard work or anything going into it. Do a couple easy quests and BAM all done. We all pay a sub, so event items should be open to us all, whether we were there or not. I know I joined literally RIGHT after it ended and I've been heart broken over it for months.

If you wanna feel special and have something that lots of people don't, FFXIV Gil put the work in and complete the difficult content out there. Simple to get event items (that took hardly any effort at all or 10 minutes from your day) should not be something that should be kept from people, simply for the reason to say "haha I have this and you don't".

But how is that fair to anyone? The fact is that no one is ever satisfied. And while, I do think people should be able to obtain items, it's not fair for the people who have been here to do the same shitty event for a fourth time. They want to make sure they KEEP their current subscribers while appeasing the new ones. This was cheap FFXIV Gil the compromise. The event itself was originally to bring hype to Lightning and FFXIII. That Game isn't as popular right now, or there's nothing new about it, so it doesn't make sense to have the event again just because people are butt hurt they missed out.

I never said that cosmetic items are the only reason people play but it's a part of overall content. So yeah, I do realize it but thanks for reminding me. And they're not being punished for anything? You get to get your item. How is that a "punishment" And maybe YOURE not asking for the event, but there are tons of people asking for the event just as much as the items themselves.

没有评论:

发表评论