2016年2月15日星期一

blade and soul animations are amazing

Theyd get a lot more out of helping the game survive >.> they should care a little this lag is too much.  why im so lagging after update 47mb, before update not lagging like this..please fix it.  I just got hoogmoon secret book, and follow the quest I cant gain the achievement with shadow slash training secret, how can I get it ?  is the game down im getting disconnected error and then goes off.

Imagine if you accidentally leave the "remember me" option in the public place Blade and Soul Gold . That would be disastrous.  i have same problem, every time i try to log in i must verify my password- anoyed but nothing can do- and i did contact support , they said smthing about that they working on it tongue emoticon after 1 month still must verify.

Tonyy Trann. People are so fucking excited about this warlock class but yet they dont want to wait for it. I think people forget that the game hasn't even been out a month yet Buy Blade and Soul Gold ..

They be like.. no warlock? Fck this game LOL love the tears of crybabies xD. What frustrates me, is I have gotten 3 drops for the Warlock.... if it is not available, why am I getting items for it.... I will start playing again once they bring the Warlock in..... I have played several others, summoner is ok... but not what I want, so I will wait for it....

I agree 100%, shouldn't be dropping warlock weapons when they aren't out. I'm waiting for it as well, playing summoner for now. I've always been a caster class person, so even if they nerf warlock, I'll still play it cause the animations and stuff look amazing C:.

没有评论:

发表评论