2016年1月18日星期一

NCSoft is working on implementing an AFK time

Angelica-Benjamin Decoene yep its a very huge mistake! unless they give us Free Server Transfer that it be a great thing also increase the size. Also a lot of people just upgraded to Master Pack from like the 75 or 25 so they can get in. Also i dont like how there blaming us that Mushin or other server are Way to Big. like they way the they want to say it is like "oh yea its your stupid fault for joining a very popular server and you should just Deal with it. if you cant handle the Que then just go to another server" Buy Blade and Soul Gold I can see they want us to make the server even. its NA they should have seen this coming.

Jeremy Hall Yes. Also i got out of that server. I sort of want to be in EU now lol. Well, so far, not looking good with these damned queues. Currently NCSoft is working on implementing an AFK timer, but for now, we have to wait. Where did they mention the afk timer? They haven't even responded at all to anyone.

Oh man, NCSoft has a lot of problems to fix with this damn game. Looks stunning and all, but if the integrity is bad, the entire game is bad.  Ncsoft please fix the crashes, in one day three crashes really u know took me 30 minutes to get in there if it wasnt more? Wasted an hour and thirty minutes...is thr game not fized by now yet? Thought alpha and beta is long past? No...u can make us pay to speed up a queue but not make us pay and waste time to play your new game thank you!

okay im getting the black screen of death every time I try to log back in since i crash skipping a cutscene. anyone else experiencing the same issue? Can anyone confirm when we get our Founders Pack Bonuses? I am suppose to get plus 5 Character slots but the game has only allowed me two up to this point. I realize this may have been one due to the nature of the head start Blade and Soul Buy Gold . I just want to know when I can expect everything to be released to us so I know.

没有评论:

发表评论