2016年1月26日星期二

limit ID registration on bns once for a week

Pls consider making new servers at different locations. People really wanna be competitive at pvp and thts not possible.with high ping. Kudos to Blade&Soul for making this happen so fast! Good Job! Keep it up! The warlock is just around the corner!

 No warlock? It's pretty stupid to have the weapons for a class in the item pool when the class isn't in the game.  less update more hotfixx! i still cant enter a dungeon portal without the loading screen poppin up and freezing, an disconnecting. Update the combat as well. Im not mean skill. I mean the atk didn't actually hit you but you still take damage from it.

limit ID registration on bns once for a week (maybe can only register on mt) that can reduce the amount of those stupid gold spammer. Guys pa help bakit ganto lagi basta lagay ko Pin No Blade & Soul Gold. ko taz lagi ganto " failed to connect to server(200) " naka sampo na ako kasar grrr...

You know id love to see my faction chat unfortunately theres a limit to my damn block list and there are so many spammers I CAN"T BLOCK can you freaking fix this problem for the love of god. Blade & Soul forever with me. My true love I finally found. Let us live our life to the fullest and forevermore. I have blocked 50 cheap Blade & Soul Gold sellers in 10 minutes and there is still more spamming the Fraction chat. I have sent in tickets & screenshots where the gold sellers/bots farm dungeons. Now I have been seeing bots with Premium Membership. I hope you guys are going to do something about these bot/gold sellers cause its getting ridiculous

没有评论:

发表评论