2017年5月2日星期二

Blade and Soul Dragon Quest

 There's now a party finder option where you put your duty and people join or viceversa. Eorzea just keep getting better and better. If you'll return, wait for stormblood. My question is, when SE we give something free, as well as we pay monthly subscription, or if we want to change the race of our characters we buy a fantasy, etc. Buy Blade and Soul Gold we want them to give us something too, (do not take into consideration the veteren reward,) now for You are all money !!!  They couldn't have chosen a better screenshot to preview the dance? Her legs look mangled. Oh hey! is that the 2014 fanfest moogle outfit? I might actually pay for that.

Not nearly as good as having Ivalice moogles as a playable race, but the moogle outfit is better than nothing. Bring the Golem minion and other Dragon Quest items back to celebrate all these Dragon Quest games! I think if SE sold these things slightly cheaper they would make way more money. Super cute, I kinda want that adorable li'l Mog hat. was the Garo event reward put in the Mog station? (epic grammar right there!) do you need the expansions to play this game on playstation 4? i thinking on going back to the game and am wondering. nah, and I wouldn't expect it for a year or so really, event rewards take a long time to make it to mogstation.

Weird, I don't even remember that Garo event, that is the fanfest outfit and the pre order moogle cap right? I guess nothing is exclusive in this game.  LOL its not an "event" if it's permanent XD. EU aleays gets deals last of the three (NA, JP, EU). Just be patient and it will happen eventually. Well, if it makes you feel any better, Blade & Soul Gold when the prizes for anything are regional, NA gets the lamest ones. My only wish is that the dance would have been a little slower :) Other than that, looving it ^^.

Seeing as there isn't much to do on this game atm might as well Lol not sure why anyone would complain. Complain all you want they still have to do it.   Can we have Final Fantasy XI ported to ps4? Think this will help with latency issues in NA?  How about an Australian server, so my game doesn't lag.  I saw someone in my FC/Discord group I'm in post this. I think they are in talks about it. 

没有评论:

发表评论