2017年3月2日星期四

play a dps class in FFXIV

It's not like they can control dps queue times, if you want faster queues go in as tank or healer. and their excuse for no tank or healer in SB? "Players who usually play a dps class never played the new tank or healer class" It's not like they can control dps queue times, if you want faster queues go in as tank or healer.  There are so many different variables they can control to influence queue times. Shouldnt have to level a class just to get into pvp...As a tank, I can say I play tank a lot...Cheap FFXIV Gil hell I decided to change from maining a Paladin to a dark Dk recently. Wait so do you need to be top 100 to get these mounts? Or literally just partipate X amount of times in "The Feast" (Ranked) or is it top 100 players?

This game needs more casual content. This stuff is nice, but your not going to reel us into if there's not enough fun entry stuff to do, right now it's all just a grind. Such beauty. Too bad I'll never have it. But that's the value in those mounts. they're not something any player can ride!  I guess the feast's popularity is so low that now SE is giving amazing stuff to push people to do it? Lol what a joke. I'm fine with cool.mounts going to pvp. They dedicate their time to being good at pvp while others dedicate it to pve. hellhounds :O Now all we need is someone to make Sam and Dean winchester xD. Will there ever be a way to get Hellhound in future? I unfortunately missed out in Season 3...

Wish the mounts in this game started to be more unique, instead of just cheap - and ugly - reskins, in this case Fenrir's. Not all of us are without life n purpose to compete for top 100 in pvp
You made pve super casual for obtaining things why not pvp mounts? impossible for me to get those mounts, feast solo rank is alive for 1 month and half and then it dies. Trial is over?, Cheap FFXIV Gil cuz i wait all night for get a code and NOTHING. Let me get these with PvE. I will never play PvP. Lol.  I got a say World of Warcraft. Best pvp. Let me get these with PvE. I will never play PvP. I have a seasons pass but no Internet at home haha.

 Have you seen the new optional items that were added to the Mog Station? You may have noticed some adventurers on the ground in the various city-states... don't worry, they're fine! Selling optional emotes is just asinine, especially ones the role playing community has been asking about for months now. You've hit a new low. Because these things couldn't have just been added to the game... maybe behind a small quest? No no no... $7 a pop for emotes. That's disgusting, Square.  At least sell me a quest and not for $7 I mean damn I pay you enough every month for all my retainers.  If they're gonna sell them at least make them account bound, I'm not paying nearly $8 AUD to have it restricted to a single character, same with hairstyles and costumes.

没有评论:

发表评论