2015年12月15日星期二

FFXIV additional dungeons & chocobo

You clearly missed what I first posted because for some reason you seemed to think I was directly insulting you. Sure my tone could have been different but you're just complaining and clearly won't be happy with anything given to you.

Again, if you don't find the game content engaging, thoughtful, meaningful.. FFXIV Gil .then find another game to play.
You mention things "could" have been better but fail to actually mention where they could be improved. You call things lackluster but fail to provide evidence.

My point is, you whine and complain. Yet you cannot even produce a string of code, let alone a game. You're telling SE how to do things but you know absolutely nothing other than what YOU think is wrong with the game.

My ilvl only shows I've found "engaging, meaningful content" where you clearly have not. Carli pumpkin... Why must you be such butthurt bish?? Why in the flyin hell would you take offense to pumpkin?! Got grandparents?? Been called pumpkin or dear or youngin or any other genderless term of endearment?? Why did you even bring an ilvl into this difference of opinions??  Bman, she's clearly not reading. Buy Blade and Soul Gold I've mentioned story content, relic grinding, queuing with a chocobo, and additional dungeons, but she's saying that I'm not referencing what should improve.
As for your ilvl, that only shows that you've run Diadem and Alexander repeatedly. Next flawed argument, please.

1 条评论: