2015年11月6日星期五

SE won't stop until everyone has butt wings Pretty coo

SE won't stop until everyone has butt wings Pretty cool, excited to see what the Knights of the Round....gun looks like. He was the 13th knight don't hate.  i just want actual daggers for ninja and not swords or something blunted like a cleaver from titan.Are you sure you're not mistaking this for another Cheap FFXIV Gil ? It's not really leveling, but more so getting up to date gear and learning the new dungeons and what not. I been away for 2 years as well, I have a 50 botanist, 50 miner, 50 goldsmith and 50 dragoon.


I played a couple weeks forth last month, and I was lost, forgot how to do the rotation, forgot basic controls, even forgot how to change jobs.
When I remembered how to change jobs, I started leveling a low character. It seemed so easy before. I wonder if he and the other former Warriors of Light from the battle during the Calamity are being controlled by the Ascians.  Ooooo thralls (very strong ones at that) for the rejoining! They could totally do an Ark Angels fight from XI! Fighting all the tempered WoL's at once would be pretty amazing! Hmm, I always thought the Hyur "Warrior of Light" was meant to be a stand-in for your character, but it would be pretty interesting if they turned him into an actual character in his own right. The Warrior of Light from before the Calamity, corrupted by Buy FFXIV Gil Ascians... hmm.

 Hope they have the cool KOTR names like Gwain's Axe, Bors' Gloves, Tristan's bow, et cetera.  I just got my new main class mnk to 60 going away from my blm with a glowly stick and mnk going to have some kitty claws.  Should put some monster hunter armour in this game heh. that tank set is on fire! can't wait to stomp some enemies repeatedly to get it all lmao looks good was hoping to see DRK weapon or NIN since i don't main any of those but still good all around.I'm in the same boat, but it says "teases SOME of the new rewards." So here's to hoping they have something for the other classes. Yeah, I mean... I use a book... so I assume it's going to be a metallic silver book... but still. Tease all the things.

没有评论:

发表评论