2012年12月27日星期四

How many Hours Should be paid on Runescape every Day?



The world is going to the end, not because of 2012 or Mayan prophecy. It is because more and more people are playing Runescape. Don’t laugh, it is a reality.

There are endless examples of people who are just likes Jimmy and I.I still remember the data of hours which newspaper said that regular RS player spent on this game around 5-6 hours per day.

One of my friend, Jimmy.21 years old. Been in this game since a Freshman. He is also a weird guy, less talk in real life. Spent almost 16-20 hours per day in this game. Skipping from class seems like his major. Treating his family as trash. But one day his RS account is banned forever because of off-line equipment trade on Ebay. Yeah, that is good for him. At least, he changed into another person. He go to church every week then. Cause he thought this is god’s will for saving him. He is a good boy now and just graduated.

Yeah. It is indeed a good game. Although I used to spend too much time on my cheap runescape accounts, but actually I have no hard feelings or hatred, I still like it. But now I knew better how to balance RS world and real world.

没有评论:

发表评论